I am so excited to share my first vegan product review! As I kept feeling my skin was drying out inside, I chose face oil (vs moisturizer) for stronger hydration and protection. As I always wanted to try vegan products, and as I knew Biegic’s hero product is its regenerating oil, it was an easy pick for me.
Beigic Regenerating Oil
- Quantity: 35 ml / 1.2 Oz
- Price: $52 (Now $31.20 at Amazon!)
- Transparent but slightly yellow, light, watery oil
- Light, fast absorbing
- Organic and Fair trade certified premium coffee beans from Peru
- Helps skin regeneration, firming, brightening, and hydration
- 100% vegan & cruelty free
Below is the ingredient list categorized by the EWG’s Skin Deep Rating system. Please note that EWG Skin Deep cannot work as an ultimate parameter but as a reference only. The ingredients that fall under either Moderate Hazard or High Hazard categories might be safe depending on the content used in the product.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Olive Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Coffee Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Rose Canina (Rose hips) Fruit Oil
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed
Rating Not Available
- Pelargonium Graveolens Leaf Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil
Hey K-Beauty’s Review
Q. Is it hydrating?
Yes, although it is watery – rather than thick and heavy – with very light texture, I find my face not flaking or tightening next morning when I apply it at night.
Q. Does it well absorb?
It well absorbs. Sometimes I even layer it several times on my skin for stronger hydration. I also use it in the morning before makeup, and it doesn’t bother at all.
Q. Does it help brightening?
I cannot tell it helped brighten my skin so far – I’ve been using it for about a month now.
Q. Does it have fragrance?
Yes, it has subtle flower scent – probably coming from Pelargonium Graveolens Leaf Oil. I love the fact that it has such a pleasant fragrance without any artificial fragrance.
Q. Is it non-irritating?
It has not been irritating at all for me. Another shout out for this product is that all the ingredients are clean and safe. Regarding the EWG Skin Deep system, no ingredient falls under high hazard, and only one (Tocopheryl Acetate – used as an antioxidant) is in a moderate hazard group.
Q. Any tips?
Rather than mixing it up with other moisturizer, I prefer to use it alone, at the very last step of the skincare routine to keep/protect the hydration.
Q. Will I buy it again?
Yes! I think I could use it across all seasons thanks to its light but well-absorbing texture. I love it being vegan as well as its clean and safe ingredients. A subtle but pleasant fragrance is a bonus. You can shop at Amazon.
*This post contains an affiliate link that help support the blog